Our Warehouse Team performs a wide variety of general warehouse duties in a safe, friendly manner and are responsible for keeping the warehouse and equipment safe and clean while maintaining a positive, helpful attitude toward fellow Team Members and customers.
1. Customer Service:
a. Provide excellent customer service by treating all customers fairly and honestly.
b. Deliver the following customer service standards with a welcoming manner:
• Phones are answered politely within three rings.
• Customers are greeted as they arrive and promptly helped.
• Customers come first, not paperwork or discussions with other Team Members.
• Orders are written, pulled and double checked accurately.
• Customers are thanked for their orders.
• Will calls pulled before the customer arrives.
• Customers are given assistance in loading will calls onto their trucks.
• Orders are delivered on time.
• Product is given to customers free of damage.
• Customers are notified of back orders.
• Customer service issues are resolved by the end of the following business day.
2. Warehouse Duties:
a. Work off computer-generated sheets that identify the product, product locations, and product quantity to be moved, stored, picked, etc. along with the action priority.
b. Receive product into warehouse following established procedures by 7 am.
c. Put away merchandise quickly and neatly in the proper warehouse location with the labels visible and if necessary, legibly describe the contents on the packaging.
d. Using proper equipment and lifting techniques, quickly and accurately pull product for customer orders and/or branch transfers from warehouse shelves.
e. Package product for shipment according to Gensco standards.
f. Load delivery trucks and trailers according to Gensco standards.
g. Accurately, legibly, and properly complete paperwork and turn it in for processing.
h. Inform manager of stock outages, need for warehouse supplies, and delivery or back order problems.
i. Continually enhance product knowledge by attending Gensco training sessions, studying manufacturer product information, etc.
j. Keep warehouse clean and neat by following Gensco’s housekeeping policies.
k. Maintain equipment in a safe, working condition and follows all safety policies and procedures.
l. Perform other duties as assigned.
Our Team Members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Profit sharing
· Paid time off
· Education Reimbursement