Gensco currently has an amazing opportunity available to join our IT Team in Tacoma, WA as a Software Developer!
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining proprietary software for use by Gensco, its team members, and customers. This position will also develop, modify, and support Gensco's mobile applications as well as design, develop, and maintain Gensco internal and external websites.
- Completion of college program in information technology or related studies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time & details and meet deadlines with 100% accuracy in a multi-task environment
- Superior Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately
- Demonstrated success in working independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with staff with varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience in development and maintenance of mobile applications for Apple and Android platforms
- SQL database experience desired
- Understanding of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems for desktops and servers
- High degree of honesty, ethics and integrity with prior work experience handling confidential information
- Able to work sitting or standing and to move freely throughout the facility
- Able to lift and carry equipment and supplies
- Able to work beyond normal business hours if necessary