Provide a variety of Human Resource services to Gensco Team Members and Managers with an emphasis on recruiting, employee relations, and HR administration activities. The Human Resources Coordinator will also provide back-up support for payroll and benefits administration.
a. Facilitate Team Member recruiting by:
• Listing positions on Internet job “boards” and updating gensco.com and genscoteam.com
• Attending college, community and Veteran career fairs to generate quality Intern and job candidates
• Accumulating and screening applications and/or resumes.
• Conducting a screening interview over the phone with job candidates.
• Forwarding only qualified candidates for the Hiring Manager’s consideration.
• Responding to the hiring Manager questions during the Team Member selection process.
b. Advise and assist Managers and Team Members on properly following “new-hire” procedures and completing required forms.
c. Respond to job candidate questions concerning Gensco’s recruiting and hiring process.
d. Send follow-up letters to interviewed job candidates and maintain appropriate recruiting files.
2.Team Member Relations:
a. Respond to Gensco Manager and Team Member questions with a sense of urgency concerning HR programs, polices and processes.
b. Provide back-up support to Gensco’s Recruiter with Team Member exit interviews.
c. Provide support to Gensco’s Recruiter with Gensco’s Service Award and baby gift program.
3. Payroll and Benefits Support:
a. Support Team Member payroll and benefit administrative activities by assisting with internal communications, promotions and education efforts.
b. Assist in filing and maintaining Team Member payroll and benefits records and documentation.
c. Provide Team Member records and documentation audit support as requested.
d. Assist and support Worker’s Compensation and insurance claims as needed.
6. HR Administration:
a. Assist with HR’s efforts in tracking, reporting and monitoring compliance with HR SOP’s and compilation of other HR statistics and reports.
b. Assist with HR’s efforts completing 3rd party inquiries and paperwork such as unemployment, employment verification, etc.
c. Update and distribute new hire packets to Gensco Managers.
d. Assist in processing all HR related invoices and seek proper approval.
e. Perform other general HR functions as needed.